- Maximum capacity two persons per boat – each boat holds two people
- Chances of getting a little or a lot wet is about 95% so please keep that in mind
- Must be 18 years and show valid license in order to drive
- Weight limit of 250 lbs per person for safety
- Person 10+ (Child must be accompanied by Adult)
Each Cat Boat holds 2 people, one to go for a drive and one to go for a ride. On Rusty Anchor’s guided Cat Boat tour of three lakes you will experience a 1 hour tour of historic Mount Dora from the vantage point of the first Settlers. Cruise the shoreline and enjoy views of Boat House Row, Mount Dora Yacht Club, historic Lakeside Inn, The Lighthouse, Alligator Cove, Eagle’s Nest, numerous birds, beautiful homes and more. This is an amazing afternoon adventure with the wildlife of the waterfront!